Who needs price monitoring?
- Retailers selling manufactured goods.
- Retailers needing to price products competitively.
- Retailers wanting to understand availability of products and price ranking in their marketplace.
Why do price monitoring?
- Customers want the cheapest price.
- Overpricing or underpricing can kill revenue.
- Knowing when competition is out of a popular item is gold.
- Without up-to-date competitor pricing it’s impossible to form an effective pricing strategy.
How can Import.io help?
- Acquire new customers: Ensure that you are always the cheapest in the market on certain products in order to acquire new customers who will spend on other products.
- Retain existing customers: Make sure that you are tracking average market price across certain product lines so that existing customers are not drawn away to other retailers.
- Make better decisions: Up-to-date pricing data and insight into your product price rankings allows you to pursue the pricing strategies that are most relevant to your business.
- Reduce costs: Because you no longer have to do it manually.
What Import.io delivers:
- Monthly Price Comparator Report: This report shows all products on all retailers once a month.
- Daily Diff Report / Daily Tracker: This daily report informs you when products are added, removed or when prices change. We supply one report per website you want to track.
Import.io Ecommerce Pricing
Standard annual contracts starting at:
|# of SKUs||Up to 100||Up to 500||Up to 2,500|
All listed pricing is based on monitoring your website and one competitor, monthly complete check, daily change alerting. Additional competitor websites are 50% of the base fee.
Fill in the form to receive a free competitive pricing report, like the sample shown.
Let Import.io get the data you need
Fill in the form and we will provide you with a free competitive pricing analysis report.