Equity research firms use data to make sound investment recommendations
The problem is – Everyone’s using the same data
Datasets published via official channels (companies, governments, data providers) are widely available to all marketplace participants.
How do you stand out from the rest?
That’s where Import.io comes in. Import.io allows analysts to get non-traditional web data, which is a key component to a modern and thorough bottom up analysis. Combined with top down research, web data can make the difference between an accurate model and a sub-par model.
Import.io extracts data from non-traditional sources such as industry blogs, social media sites, social news aggregation sites (i.e. Reddit, ycombinator), ecommerce aggregators, and any website. Data extraction can be scheduled hourly, daily, weekly, or monthly to show trends overtime and determine how they have affected the markets in the past. Analysts get current web data quickly for up-to-the-minute analysis.
Let Import.io get web data for your research.
Fill in the form below.
Analysts at top firms use Import.io for non-traditional data sources including:
- Baskets of goods and prices from across competing retailer sites.
- Collections of store locations of competing retailers.
- Lists of investment products and rates offered by financial services institutions.
- Government food and drug approval decisions.
- Consumer sentiment ratings and keywords used in descriptions.
- Industry blogs and forums.
- and much more!