Want to monitor and analyze product offerings and pricing in each country you serve? Need to ensure price compliance globally, in each country’s currency? Want to analyze customer sentiment and rankings from Amazon based on country? Need to aggregate “local” news from around the world?
Import.io country-based data extraction now provides this capability.
Web sites routinely change their content depending on where the data is being viewed. For example, ecommerce websites will display prices in the currency for the country where the shopper is located. With country-based data extraction, Import.io customers can now extract web data, such as pricing, product rankings, customer sentiment, news, and more, as if they accessed the data from any selected country. The data is then available in a structured format for analysis, comparison, and reporting.
Ways Import.io customers use country-based data extraction include:
- Monitoring competitive pricing based on geographic location.
- Monitoring product rankings based on country.
- Extracting media (music, books, movies, etc.) listings and rankings based on country.
- Pulling customer sentiment data based on country.
- Gathering data on local news websites around the world.
- Extracting social sentiment based on geographic location.
- Pulling data on top selling products from websites, such as Amazon, based on country.
Types of customers that benefit from country-based data extraction include:
- Enterprises and ecommerce companies that provide products or services globally can extract web data as if they are in each country.
- Equity researchers get region-based news, customer sentiment, and social commentary for investment recommendations.
- Music producers can pull accurate data on rankings and purchases from any location they are tracking.
- Manufacturers monitor minimum advertised price from any location where their products are sold.
Import.io country-based extraction provides the same website data that a person sitting in that country would access. To access this feature, contact Import.io.