The Manager, Sales Operations will have overall responsibility for the smooth and efficient running of sales operations functions including establishing systems and procedures in that support both regional and global Sales, Finance & Legal stakeholders.
Specific Job Responsibilities
- Aid Sales create quotes, order forms and contract amendments that align with Company policy.
- Escalate one-off terms to the appropriate business partners and functions for review and approval.
- Review incoming bookings and confirm contract terms, contact shipping and billing information,
pricing, existing legal agreements, pre-existing terms, purchase order information, and terms and
conditions are accurate.
- Work closely with Sales, Legal, Finance, and Senior Management teams to assist the monthly,
quarterly and annual booking cycles.
- Manage regional bookings forecast information leveraging and augmenting existing internal
processes, methodologies and tools.
- Track metrics on general business performance, average discounts, non-standard exceptions, etc.;
recommending action items for improvement.
- Collaborate with Customer Success to agree and monitor project delivery budgets.
- Coordinate with the Product and Sales teams to establish, appraise and maintain list prices.
- Establish SaaS KPI’s and dashboards for ARR reporting, pipeline management and other sales
- Own the sales compensation process, including supporting sales leadership set quarterly and
annual quotas and calculation of commissions due.
- Own CRM and other sales systems and tools, this includes management and prioritization of new systems, functionality & enhancements.
- Ad hoc projects to streamline and augment existing sales and connected systems.
- Ability to recognize and resolve complex contractual issues.
- Salesforce administration, Process Workflows.
- Excellent communications and computer skills.
- Experience in the design and build of system workflows and processes.
- Strong work ethic and ability perform in high productivity fast paced environment.
- 3-5+ years of increasing responsibility in a business operations role.
- Good sense of humor.
- Willingness to contribute as necessary beyond the scope of your functional area.