Type: Full Time
Min. Experience: 3 years
Import.io is on a mission to enable web data. The web is the world’s largest database, but getting data from the web is hard. Import.io is on
an ambitious mission to solve that problem and make web data a reliable, high quality data source. We have built the world’s only enterprise Web Data Integration platform that can parse data from any website, at scale and deliver that data accurately, on time, every time. Our
customers are among the world’s leading organizations and they use web data on their most important business problems, running mission critical applications and services with the web data that we provide to them. Together we can make sure that no one ever has to write a web scraper again – we’re just getting started.
You’ll need to be passionate and knowledgeable about designing and building highly-available, fault-resistant, massively-scalable distributed systems.
Working within our Applications development team, your primary focus will be development of both client-side and server-side logic, definition and maintenance of our applications offerings, and ensuring high performance and scalability across the entire tech stack. You’ll work well within a dynamic and collaborative team, and be passionate about coding, scalable architectures and technical innovation.
Ultimately, you should be able to develop and maintain functional and stable web applications to meet our company’s needs. You will own your code from design through implementation and test automation.
- Participate in the entire application lifecycle, focusing on coding and debugging
- Write clean code to develop functional software components
- Troubleshoot and debug applications
- Collaborate with other developers to integrate user-facing elements with server side logic
- Gather and address technical and design requirements
- Provide training and support to internal teams
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Subject matter expertise in large-scale distributed systems design, such as message
queues, distributed caches, distributed data stores.
- Proven work experience as a developing both client and server applications
- In-depth understanding of the entire software development lifecycle (design,
development and deployment)
- Strong experience in modern front end web technologies
- Strong experience developing Node applications
- Excellent analytical and time management skills
- Teamwork skills with a problem-solving attitude
Nice to haves
- Experience designing and developing services within AWS cloud infrastructure
- Experience building Electron (or other desktop) applications
- Experience building CLI applications or public libraries.
- Familiarity with Nest JS
We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits and a professional atmosphere. This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and talented developers in the business.