Location: Remote (within a commutable distance of London).
Department: Finance & Operations
Type: Full Time
Min. Experience: Moderate
Import.io is on a mission to enable web data. The web is the world’s largest database, but getting data from the web is hard. Import.io is on an ambitious mission to solve that problem and make web data a reliable, high quality data source. We have built the world’s only enterprise Web Data Integration platform that can parse data from any website, at scale and deliver that data accurately, on time, every time. Our customers are among the world’s leading organizations and they use web data on their most important business problems, running mission critical applications and services with the web data that we provide to them. Together we can make sure that no one ever has to write a web scraper again – we’re just getting started.
Reporting to the Director of Finance, as a key member of the Finance & Operations team your primary focus will be the provision of top class administrative support and ownership of the day to day back office. You’ll work within a smart and collaborative team that thrives on continuous improvement and delivering a best in class service. You will become our go-to person for day to day operations making this a highly visible and valued role. You’ll work at senior level, providing EA support to our CEO and broader leadership team.
- Accounts Payable: managing the close to cash process: creation of customer invoices and chasing customer payments (plus escalation of any overdue monies)
- Accounts Receivable: logging supplier bills and chasing budget holder approval to pay.
- Management of the team inboxes.
- Running our employee new-hire onboarding process.
- Super user of the back office IT system: partnering with our IT service provider, you’ll provide local support to manage accounts and access.
- EA duties to the CEO, including diary management and support with preparation of board meeting.
- Ad hoc support to the wider Leadership Team.
- Previous experience within an accounts or administration department is essential for the role.
- Ability to communicate with people on all levels.
- Familiar with a variety of IT packages, including Word, Excel. Quickbooks and Xero experience would be an advantage, but full training will be provided.
- Strong work ethic and ability perform in a high productivity fast paced environment.
- Teamwork skills with a problem-solving attitude.
- Attention to detail, the ability to multitask and a general ‘can-do’ attitude.
Our Ideal Candidate
- Ambitious, with 1-2 years working in an accounting department for a high growth company.
- Able to work effectively as part of a remote working organization.
- Eager to contribute as necessary beyond the scope of your functional area.
- Has a good sense of humour and camaraderie.
We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits and a professional atmosphere. This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most talented professionals in the business.