Import.io is on a mission to enable web data. The web is the world’s largest database but getting data from the web is hard. Import.io is on an ambitious mission to solve that problem and make web data a reliable, high quality data source. We’ve built the world’s only enterprise Web Data Integration platform that can parse data from any website, at scale, and deliver that data accurately, on time, every time. Our customers are among the world’s leading organizations and they use web data on their most important business problems, running mission critical applications and services with the web data that we provide to them. Together we will make sure that no one has to ever write a web scraper again – and we’re just getting started.
With responsibility for a team of Customer Success Managers, you will have ultimate ownership of the engagement and retention of our customer base. This is a hands-on player-manager position in a fast paced and demanding environment, and you’ll thrive on challenge. You won’t own the renewal number, but you’ll be responsible for ensuring all contracted deliverables are specified (realistically), agreed (internally within our business and with our customers) and delivered.
- Full line manger responsibility for our Customer Success Managers; hire, onboard, train and develop.
- Provide hands-on technical support to the team and our customers
- Respond to inbound calls, chats, and emails from cllients
- Conduct customer training
- Escalate and track and manage incidents
- Create and implement processes that enable us to deliver the highest quality data
- Define and generate metrics that reflect the true health of our datasets
- Strong experience in a customer facing SaaS environment
- Demonstrated ability to build, onboard and lead a team of smart and talented Customer Success Managers
- Ability to translate business and commercial needs into technical solutions
- Understanding of how technical decisions impact the user of what you’re building
- Ability to work effectively in teams of technical and non-technical individuals.
- Skill and comfort working in a rapidly changing environment with dynamic objectives and iteration with users.
- Strong level of autonomy and ability to work effectively as part of a globally dispersed remote team.
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Solid understanding of regular expressions and Xpath
- Escalation management
- Demonstrable tech support management experience
- 24×7 monitoring
- Bonus points if you are familiar with Data and Web Data Extraction and/or have worked in a dynamic high-growth start-up environment!